Nutrition you can trust.
‘Fidele+…because pets deserve the best from their vet’
Providing an accessible nutrition solution that nourishes and supports the wellbeing of all companion animals.
Fidele+ Veterinary diets nourish and support the wellbeing of all our beloved canine companions.
- Conceptualized in India in collaboration with veterinary and canine nutrition experts.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom to maintain the highest standards of quality.
Fidele+ Veterinary Puppy Growth Diet is a complete balanced growth formula for puppies from weaning through to adulthood.
- Growing puppies have different nutritional requirements to adult dogs
- Feeding nutrition tailored to life stage, supports optimum growth and development
Choose Fidele+ to support puppies from weaning through to adulthood…
- High protein (32%) from chicken, a source of highly digestible protein for optimum nutrient absorption and to support healthy growth and development
- High fat (20%) to provide the essential fatty acids vital for healthy development, to enhance palatability and as an energy source
- MOS and FOS, prebiotics to support the gut microbiome and healthy digestion
- Beet pulp to maintain intestinal health and enhance the ability to absorb nutrients
- Prebiotic to support the gut microbiome
- Good source of moderately fermentable fiber to nourish the cells lining the intestine and support gut transit
Salmon oil, an excellent source of omega 3 to support neurological development and to improve skin and coat condition.
Dehydrated chicken, white rice, peas, maize, chicken fat, hydrolyzed chicken protein (5%) dried beet pulp, flax seed, salmon oil, minerals, MOS (mannan-oligosaccharides) & beta glucans, dried chicory (a natural source of FOS and inulin). coconut oil, dried turmeric, dried basil, dried ginger.
Protein 32%, Fat 20%, Crude Fibre 2.5%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Moisture 9%, Metabolisable Energy 4,069 kcal/kg, Calcium 1.3%, Phosphorus 0.9%
Vitamins Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,500 IU, Vitamin E 100mg
Iron sulfate 50mg, Copper 10 mg, Zinc 60 mg, Manganese sulfate 10 mg, lodine 1.5 mg. Selenium 0.2 mg