Nutrition you can trust.
‘Fidele+…because pets deserve the best from their vet’
Providing an accessible nutrition solution that nourishes and supports the wellbeing of all companion animals.
Fidele+ Veterinary diets nourish and support the wellbeing of all our beloved canine companions.
- Conceptualized in India in collaboration with veterinary and canine nutrition experts.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom to maintain the highest standards of quality.
Fidele+ Veterinary Gastrointestinal Diet is a complete balanced maintenance diet to help support dogs with gastrointestinal disorders or sensitive digestive systems.
- Gastrointestinal disorders are very prevalent in veterinary medicine, with one study suggesting that digestive disease is the most common of all clinical diseases6
- All breeds, ages and sexes may be affected
- Higher prevalence in certain breeds including the German Shepherd and Labrador6
Choose Fidele+ to support digestion…
- Low fat (8%) to minimise fat maldigestion and gentle on the gastrointestinal system
- Highly digestible protein from chicken for optimum nutrient absorption and reduced gut load
- Wheat gluten free
- Beet pulp to maintain intestinal health and enhance the ability to absorb nutrients
- Prebiotic to support the gut microbiome
- Good source of moderately fermentable fiber to nourish the cells lining the intestine and support gut transit
- Yucca extract to help reduce stool odour and flatulence
- No added artificial colors or preservatives (with rosemary extract as a natural preservative)
Chicken 29% (including Dried Chicken 26% & Chicken Fat 3%), Rice (26%), Barley, Oats, Beet Pulp (2%), Dried Fish, Brewers Yeast, Minerals, Yucca Extract (190 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 24%, Crude Fat 8%, Crude Fibre 3.5%, Crude Ash 5.5%, Moisture 51%, NFE
Metabolisable Energy 348 kcal/100g
Omega 6 Fatty Acids 1.95%, Omega 3 Fatty Acids 0.25%, Calcium 1.50%, Phosphorus 0.9%
Vitamins Vitamin A 14,400 IU, Vitamin D3 1,925 IU, Biotin 145 mcg
Trace Elements: Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, lodine (Calcium lodate Anhydrous) 1 mg